We would like to cordially invite you to become a member of the Cobra Owners Club of America, Orange County, and share the camaraderie of this 25+ year old organization. The club is considered recognized as one of the oldest Southern California car clubs, formed to enjoy the original Cobras and Shelby Mustangs. As the club has grown, our memebership has expanded to include Ford enthusiasts of all makes and models. We would encourage you to attend one of our monthly meetings to find out what we're all about. The club meets on the first Wednesday of every month, with meetings presently held at the The Rib Trader Restaurant (2710 E. Chapman, Orange, CA - (714) 744-9288. Our meetings usually include a guest speaker, race or event films, or just good old "bench racing".
Some of our annual events include:
April - WINE COUNTRY TOUR WEEKEND
May/October - OPEN TRACK AT WILLOW SPRINGS RACEWAY
June - CAR SHOW "CONCOURS DE NICE"
September/October - FALL CRUISE TO SURPRISE LOCATION/GARAGE TOUR
December - ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY & PRESIDENT'S CAR SHOW
What COCOA has to offer you:
· Monthly Meetings - with guest speakers such as: Bob Bondurant, Rick Titus, Jerry Grant, Pete Brock, and John Morton.
· Monthly News Letter - with upcoming events, for sale, local event information, and other interesting Cobra and Shelby information.
· Participate in - car show, track events, cruises, and fun get togethers like our yearly wine tour, Christmas party, and 'Concours de Nice' (our annual car show).
· Access to exclusive club web content
· Club E-Mail address: Bobstockwell@att.net
· We have active members participating in VARA, HMSA, and SVRA historic events.
You may fill out an online appilcation in our application section or, for further information on Cobra Club of America Orange County, contact Bob Stockwell at (714) 546-5670 or John Eberhart, membership chairman. Also, you may contact us through email here.
We look forward to seeing you