- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- 1021 Monterey Salinas Highway, Salinas, CA 93908
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 - Sunday, August 26 2018
- 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Contact PersonHank Jesch
Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
August 23-26, 2018
What: Where else can you see and hear historic race cars at full speed doing what they were originally intended to do … and that’s race. The annual Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is a celebration of motorsport history that brings approximately 550 race cars together in one open paddock for everyone to enjoy. Each accepted car, from more than 1,000 entry applications received, is scrutinized and accepted based on the car’s authenticity, race provenance and period correctness.
The event relives motorsport history at the iconic circuit, which has been the scene of America’s golden years of sports car racing since its inception in 1957. In addition to the entertaining on-track action, there are always engaging autograph opportunities with legendary drivers, Q&A sessions, and fine wine and cheese tastings among the myriad activities.
When: August 23-26, 2018
Featured Marque: Nissan and its illustrious racing history that dates back to its Datsun heritage.
Provisional Schedule: Please click HERE for the most up-to-date schedule.
Run Groups: This year will feature some of the most popular and competitive groups, such as Formula One, Trans-Am and Can-Am.
- Pre-1940 Sports Racing, Touring and Race cars and 1927-1951 Racing Cars
- 1947-1955 Sports Racing and GT cars
- 1955-1961 Sports Racing over 2000cc
- 1967-1984 Formula One
- 1973-1981 FIA, IMSA, GT, GTX, GTU, AAGT
- 1966-1972 Trans-Am
- FIA Manufacturers Championship
- 1955-1962 GT
- 1955-1961 Sports Racing under 2000cc
- 1961-1966 GT under 2500cc
- 1963-1966 GT over 2500cc
- 1958-1963 Formula Junior
- 1968-1976 Formula 5000
- 1966-1974 Can-Am
- 1981-1991 IMSA GTO/GTP Trans-Am
Tickets: Camping and ticket packages are on sale and may be previewed HERE.
Get Social: #RolexReunion
Featured Marque History: Click HERE for historic car racing history.