We would like to cordially invite you to become a member of the Cobra Owners Club of America, Orange County, and share the camaraderie of this 25+ year old organization. The club is considered and recognized as one of the oldest Southern California car clubs, formed to enjoy the original Cobras and Shelby Mustangs. As the club has grown, our membership has expanded to include Ford enthusiasts of all makes and models.
You are encouraged to attend one of our monthly meetings to find out what we’re all about. The club meets on the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM, with meetings presently held at the The Rib Trader Restaurant located at 2710 E. Chapman, Orange, CA – (714) 744-9288. Our meetings usually include a guest speaker, race or event films, or just good old “bench racing”. Some of our past guest speakers are Bob Bondurant, Rick Titus, Jerry Grant, Pete Brock, and John Morton.
Some of our annual events include:
- APRIL- Wine Country Tour Weekend
- MAY/OCTOBER – Open Track At Willow Springs Raceway
- JUNE – Car Show “Concours De Nice”
- SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER – Fall Cruise To Surprise Location/Garage Tour
- DECEMBER – Annual Holiday Party & President’s Car Show
COCOA Membership Benefits
- Monthly Meetings – with guest speakers such as: Bob Bondurant, Rick Titus, Jerry Grant, Pete Brock, and John Morton.
- Monthly Newsletter – with upcoming events, for sale, local event information, and other interesting Cobra and Shelby information.
- Fun Events – car shows, track events, cruises, and fun get togethers like our yearly wine tour, Christmas party, and ‘Concours de Nice’ (our annual car show).
- Access to exclusive club web content
Club Email Address: email@example.com
We have active members participating in VARA, HMSA, and SVRA historic events.
You may fill out our Online Application.
For further information on Cobra Club of America Orange County, contact:
- Bob Stockwell, Club President at (714) 546-5670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Eberhart, Membership Chairman
We look forward to seeing you