- Westfield MainPlace Mall
- 2800 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Saturday, March 24, 2018
- 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Contact PersonFrank Lewis
We will cruise to the Crevier Car Collection in Costa Mesa to check out the wonderful array of cars on display. Afterwards, we will cruise to the Clubhouse in Huntington Beach for our fabulous free BBQ lunch provided by COCOA OC and Richard Dayyat! Remember, we are a Ford/Shelby oriented car club so bring out your COCOA OC Shelby, Cobra, Mustang or other Ford for the cruise. The entire event is free to all current members but only if you are wearing your name badge!
SPECIAL THANKS TO FRANK LEWIS, PAUL WESTBERG, ALAN DAVISON AND RICHARD DAYYAT
All new members who joined since last year’s event will receive a goodie bag!
Here are the details:
- Meet at Main Place Mall and depart for cruise at 9 AM sharp (South parking lot)
- Drive to the Crevier Car Collection in Costa Mesa. Afterwards we will cruise to the Clubhouse (map will be available)
- Arrive at the Clubhouse around 12 PM for BBQ lunch!
- Lunch: Special ribs, chicken and hot links along with hamburgers, hot dogs, salads and all the fixins, sodas and dessert (cooked and served by Master Chef Richard Dayyat and some OLD COCOA OC members—well maybe some young “old” ones too!!)
- Free BBQ and soft drinks for all 2018 COCOA OC Members
- FREE GOODIE BAG and COCOA OC T Shirt to all NEW members in attendance
- RACING SIMULATOR COMPETITION – at the clubhouse. You will have a shot at some down and dirty racing on two state-of-the-art racing simulators.
- All “Old” members NOT WEARING their name badge will be Charged $10 for this event
- You must RSVP online even if you just plan to meet us at the clubhouse for the BBQ this way we can get an accurate count for food.
RSVP by March 19, 2018
We meet in the parking lot on the 5 Freeway side of the mall