- The Park at the Westin Hotel at South Coast Plaza
- 3352 Park Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Saturday, June 7, 2014 - Sunday, June 8 2014
- All Day
Contact PersonHank Jesch
Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of
the Cobra Owners Club of America Orange County
The 50th Anniversary of the Ford Mustang
Grand Marshall – Chuck Cantwell
“Race Driver/Shelby Engineer & Father of the Shelby GT350”
- COBRA ORIGINALS
- SHELBY ORIGINALS – 65, 66, 67, 68, 69-70, FORD GT
- COBRA CSX 4000, 7000, 8000, 9000
- COBRA – REPLICAS SHELBY REPLICAS
- TIGERS PANTERA
- 07-14 SHELBY GT 500
- 07-09 SHELBY GT
- 64.5-73 MUSTANGS 74-Present MUSTANG
- SIGNATURE CARS FORD COMPETITION
- SPECIAL INTEREST FORDS
June 7th, Saturday – RECEPTION:
Grand Marshal Reception Dinner Gala for Chuck Cantwell for all participants
- Cost – $10.00 (AT THE DOOR) for all non-Concours participants on Saturday June 7th at 6pm
- Hosted by -Superformance/Hillbank Motors
- Additional Information – Reception Flyer
- RSVP to Reception
June 8th, Sunday – CONCOURS DE NICE:
- Check In & Registration – In Parking Structure on Park Center Drive Before 8:15 a.m.
- Participant Meeting – at 8:45 a.m.
- Staging Vehicles to Assigned Areas – start at 9:00 a.m.
- Trophy Presentation – by 2:30 p.m.
- All attendants must fill out the Concours Registration flyer information and MAIL it to Hank Jesch with $45 check.