Here’s your chance to get to know new and old members!
Saturday, March 14, 2015
We will cruise to Simpson Racing Products Facility in Harbor City that we missed last year. Simpson will be giving us a special 20% discount on most items. Then we will cruise back down the coast to Frank and Paul’s “clubhouse” in Huntington Beach for our fabulous BBQ lunch, provided by PAUL WESTBERG and RICHARD DAYYAT!! Remember, we are a Ford/Shelby oriented car club so bring out your COCOA OC Shelby, Cobra, Mustang or other Ford for the cruise. The entire event is free to all current members and only if you are wearing your name badge!
SPECIAL THANKS TO FRANK LEWIS, PAUL WESTBERG AND RICHARD DAYYAT
NEW MEMBERS (members who joined in 2013- 2015) will receive a goodie bag!
Here are the details:
- Meet at the Main place mall and depart for cruise at 8:15 AM (parking lot facing the freeway – off Broadway exit at 5 Freeway – )
- Drive to the Simpson Racing Products Facility in Harbor City (plenty of secure parking), tour the facilities and get your special purchases that you’ve always wanted, then cruise down the coast to the “Clubhouse” (map will be available with somewhat legible directions)
- Arrive at Frank and Paul’s clubhouse around 12:30 for BBQ lunch!
- Lunch: hamburgers, hot dogs, salads and all the fixins, sodas and dessert (cooked and served by OLD COCOA OC members—well maybe some young “old” ones too!!)
- Free B-B-Q and soft drinks for all 2015 COCOA OC Members.
- FREE GOODIE BAG to all NEW members in attendance
- RACING SIMULATOR COMPETITION – at the “clubhouse” we will get a tour of the facility and have a shot at some down and dirty racing on two state-of-the-art racing simulators.
- All “Old” members NOT WEARING their name badge will be Charged $10 for this event so…
A printable flyer can be found here:
Questions? Contact RJ Juarez at (951) 833-7732 or Deane Palmer at (949) 795-7294