Open Track at Willow Springs!
Saturday and Sunday, October 3-4, 2015
You are invited to attend the Open Track Event at Willow Springs International Raceway in Rosamond, California. This event allows you to run your car at speed on a road-racing course. All makes & models of automobiles are eligible as long as they meet technical Inspection. This event is ideal for the beginner (we furnish instructors), and the more experienced driver who wants to improve his or her driving skills. The first 60 participants to sign up will receive a free T-Shirt and free raffle ticket for the next event. If you have any questions, please contact Jim Saxton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-285-2515.
Here are some of the event details:
- On Saturday the track will open at 7:00AM and close at 5:00PM
- On Sunday the track will open at 7:00AM and close at 5:00PM
- Snack Bar will be open with good food and drinks
- Racing fuel (leaded and unleaded) will be available at the track pumps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum speed in the pit area is 5 mph
- GATE FEE: Willow Springs has a fee of $10.00 per person for the entire weekend
- You may park overnight and stay at the track if you wish. Call the track for the time of Gate closing.
- LODGING: Oxford Inn and Suites 1651 W. Avenue K, Lancaster, CA 661 949-3423. Ask for the “racers discount” with West Coast Racing Inc at Willow Springs Raceway
Click here for the event policy document including general info and safety requirements: Event Policy
A printable entry form can be found here: Entry Form
A printable tech sheet can be found here: Tech Sheet