Here’s your chance to get to know new and old members!
Saturday, March 19, 2016
This year, our Cruise Co-Chairmen, Roger Parsons and Frank Lewis, have us cruising to Lake Elsinore via the Ortega Highway! After a brief pit stop, we will cruise back on the Ortega Highway to Frank, Paul and Alan’s “clubhouse” in Huntington Beach for our fabulous BBQ lunch, provided by COCOA OC and our chef extraordinaire Richard Dayyat! Remember, we are a Ford/Shelby oriented car club so bring out your COCOA OC Shelby, Cobra, Mustang or other Ford for the cruise. The entire event is free to all current members but only if you are wearing your name badge!
SPECIAL THANKS TO FRANK LEWIS, PAUL WESTBERG, ALAN DAVIDSON AND RICHARD DAYYAT
All new members (who joined between 2014- 2016) will receive a goodie bag!
Here are the details:
- Meet at the Main Place Mall and depart for cruise at 8:15 AM (parking lot facing the freeway – off Broadway exit at 5 Freeway – )
- Drive down the 5 freeway to the Ortega Highway exit in San Juan Capistrano and then over the hills to Lake Elsinore then back on the same road to the clubhouse (map will be available)
- Arrive at Frank, Paul and Alan’s clubhouse around 12:30 for BBQ lunch!
- Lunch: hamburgers, hot dogs, salads and all the fixins, sodas and dessert (cooked and served by OLD COCOA OC members—well maybe some young “old” ones too!!)
- Free B-B-Q and soft drinks for all 2016 COCOA OC Members
- FREE GOODIE BAG to all NEW members in attendance
- RACING SIMULATOR COMPETITION – at the clubhouse we will get a tour of the facility and have a shot at some down and dirty racing on two state-of-the-art racing simulators.
- All “Old” members NOT WEARING their name badge will be Charged $10 for this event
A printable flyer can be found here:
RSVP by March 14, 2016 by clicking here