Back on the track at Willow Springs!
Saturday and Sunday, October 29-30, 2016
Fall is here and that means it’s time to get ready for another Open Track weekend at Willow Springs International Raceway. This year, the event will be held on Saturday 10/29/16 and Sunday 10/30/16 but most participants will arrive sometime during the day on Friday to get settled in early. Details about the event can be found below as well as a flyer you can download and mail in to register for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Park at 818-790-0427.
Here are some of the event details:
- This isn’t a race and there aren’t any awards. We go to have a fun and safe weekend with our cars!
- Entry fee per car for the entire weekend is $200
- Cars will be teched at the track, but make sure your car is ready before you come out
- Mandatory driver’s meeting on Saturday morning at 9 AM
- Special hotel rates at the Oxford Suites in Lancaster if you mention the Cobra Owners Club
- There will be a short (15 min.) non-denominational worship service (in the classroom above the restaurant) at 7:30 AM on Sunday, Oct 30th
- RSVP by October 26, 2016
We hope to see you there!
A printable flyer for registration can be found here: Fall 2016 Flyer