“Christmas Party and President’s Car Show 2016”
Sunday, December 11, 2016
It’s time again for the biggest and most exciting event of the year for COCOA OC! Details for this great event at the Orange Hill Restaurant can be found below and we hope to see you there!
- Registration fee by cash or check is $55 per person/$110 per couple/$25 for each child under 12 ($56.50/$113/$26 if paid by PayPal via RSVP link below)
- Get your RSVP and payment in by November 21st to be included in the special drawing for a terrific COCOA OC gift!
- Bring a significant car to the event – Car show begins at 9:30 AM and irreverent trophies will be presented at the brunch at 11 AM!
- Silent auction to support the ALS Association and the Hoag Hospital Brain LAK Research Project
- NO GIFT EXCHANGE THIS YEAR!
- Instead we will be doing Toys for Tots – Bring an unwrapped toy of $10 value or more to donate (please no stuffed animals)
- Guest Speaker: Rick Titus – Racer/Ford Spokesman/Host of Driver’s Talk
Remember: RSVP and pay early by Nov. 21st to be put in a special drawing for a special COCOA OC gift that everyone will want!!!
A printable flyer can be found here:
Please send your check payable to COCOA OC to:
c/o Bob Stockwell
3461 Wimbledon Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
RSVP by December 7, 2016 by clicking here