“Petersen Museum & Vault Tour Cruise”
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Hey all COCOA OC members, your Cruise Co-Chairmen, Roger Parsons and Frank Lewis have put together a great Saturday event, which will give you another excuse to pull out the old steed and go for a great cruise! Join us for another fun filled day with a cruise to the Petersen Automotive Museum that will include a special “Vault Tour”!
You must RSVP and PAY on-line by November 7, 2017 so we can have an accurate count for the museum tour. We have 20 spaces presently reserved for the club but, if we get more than 30 by the RSVP date, we will get a special private guided tour.
Remember, bring out your COCOA OC Shelby, Cobra, Mustang or other high performance Ford for the cruise.
Here are the details:
- Cost is $30 per person + $12 per car parking (Top floor special parking)
- Meet at the Main Place Mall at 8:30 AM and depart for cruise at 9 AM sharp (parking lot facing the freeway – off Broadway exit at 5 Freeway – )
- Cruise to the Petersen Automotive Museum via the 5/10 freeways. Tour begins at 10:30 AM
- Directions (if necessary) will be provided at the Main Place Mall
- Lunch will be on your own to purchase and the Drago Ristorante (Italian, pizza etc…) at the Museum will be open after the tour
- Remember, bring your Ford car and wear your COCOA OC name badge
A printable flyer can be found here:
Contact Roger Parsons at (562) 619-3786 or email@example.com