“Christmas Party and President’s Car Show 2017”
Sunday, December 17, 2017
It’s time again for the biggest and most exciting event of the year for COCOA OC! Details for this great event at the Orange Hill Restaurant can be found below and we hope to see you there!
- Registration fee by cash or check is $55 per person/$110 per couple/$25 for each child under 12 ($56.50/$113/$26 if paid by PayPal via RSVP link below)
- Get your RSVP and payment in by November 21st to be included in the special drawing for a terrific COCOA OC gift!
- Bring a significant car to the event – Car show begins at 9:30 AM and irreverent trophies will be presented at the brunch at 11 AM!
- Silent auction will be held to support the ALS Association and the Hoag Hospital Brain LAK Research Project
- NO GIFT EXCHANGE AGAIN THIS YEAR! Instead we will be donating to Toys for Tots – Bring an unwrapped toy of $10 value or more (please no stuffed animals)
Remember: RSVP and pay early by Nov. 21st to be put in a special drawing for a special COCOA OC gift that everyone will want!
A printable flyer can be found here:
Please send your check payable to COCOA OC to:
c/o Hank Jesch
12061 Sky Lane
Santa Ana, CA 92705
RSVP by December 10, 2017 by clicking here